ultimate duelers academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ultimate duelers academy

where the best of the best come to hone their skills

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posters
illmatic (68)
Neos(cash) how it work and what you can do with it Plite10Neos(cash) how it work and what you can do with it I_voting_barNeos(cash) how it work and what you can do with it Rlite10 
richbonner93 (39)
Neos(cash) how it work and what you can do with it Plite10Neos(cash) how it work and what you can do with it I_voting_barNeos(cash) how it work and what you can do with it Rlite10 
NannyPhil (37)
HollowNinja (32)
yugiohmania827 (26)
~Prongs (17)
mojololo (13)
iLeGos (12)
Urahana (10)
olivesfreedom (3)

Latest topics
» Spellcaster lockdown deck help
Neos(cash) how it work and what you can do with it EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:45 am by Alphaninja

» Hollowninja's Deckshop of *Poof*
Neos(cash) how it work and what you can do with it EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:12 am by illmatic

» yugiohmania827 Is Out!
Neos(cash) how it work and what you can do with it EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:10 am by illmatic

» CHOOSING TO REDO THE LAYOUT OF THE ACADEMY
Neos(cash) how it work and what you can do with it EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:01 am by illmatic

» Guess watt deck this is
Neos(cash) how it work and what you can do with it EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:23 pm by NannyPhil

» Condom Ninjas, The Ways of Pro-Protection
Neos(cash) how it work and what you can do with it EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:26 pm by HollowNinja

» Team Dark Vengence
Neos(cash) how it work and what you can do with it EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:19 pm by yugiohmania827

» People of Roach!
Neos(cash) how it work and what you can do with it EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:19 pm by yugiohmania827

» Yo guys its The God King Pharoah
Neos(cash) how it work and what you can do with it EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:22 pm by illmatic