ultimate duelers academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ultimate duelers academy

where the best of the best come to hone their skills

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posters
illmatic (68)
Crush World, I See What You Have There Plite10Crush World, I See What You Have There I_voting_barCrush World, I See What You Have There Rlite10 
richbonner93 (39)
Crush World, I See What You Have There Plite10Crush World, I See What You Have There I_voting_barCrush World, I See What You Have There Rlite10 
NannyPhil (37)
HollowNinja (32)
yugiohmania827 (26)
~Prongs (17)
mojololo (13)
iLeGos (12)
Urahana (10)
olivesfreedom (3)

Latest topics
» Spellcaster lockdown deck help
Crush World, I See What You Have There EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:45 am by Alphaninja

» Hollowninja's Deckshop of *Poof*
Crush World, I See What You Have There EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:12 am by illmatic

» yugiohmania827 Is Out!
Crush World, I See What You Have There EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:10 am by illmatic

» CHOOSING TO REDO THE LAYOUT OF THE ACADEMY
Crush World, I See What You Have There EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:01 am by illmatic

» Guess watt deck this is
Crush World, I See What You Have There EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:23 pm by NannyPhil

» Condom Ninjas, The Ways of Pro-Protection
Crush World, I See What You Have There EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:26 pm by HollowNinja

» Team Dark Vengence
Crush World, I See What You Have There EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:19 pm by yugiohmania827

» People of Roach!
Crush World, I See What You Have There EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:19 pm by yugiohmania827

» Yo guys its The God King Pharoah
Crush World, I See What You Have There EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:22 pm by illmatic